Website Commerce Windows Ltd
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have an interest in helping others? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience?
Total hours per week: 40.00
Provide personal administrative support to Office Manager, the Company Directors, and the company through conducting and organising administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• prepare and manage correspondence, reports, invoices and documents
• organise and coordinate quotation appointments
• organise and coordinate and confirm survey appointments
• organise and coordinate and confirm installation and service call dates
• implement and maintain office systems
• handle incoming mail and other material
• set up and maintain filing systems
• Archive completed customer files
• collate information (delivery dates, installation dates, payment dates)
• maintain customer databases
• communicate verbally and in writing to answer enquiries and provide information (emails, letters)
• liaise with internal and external contacts (clients and suppliers)
• coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
• operate office equipment (photocopier /scanner/ printers)
• manage office supplies (ink cartridges, stationery, tea, coffee and milk)
• make sure office is tidy and presentable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Professional telephone manner
- GCSE Grades A*-C / 9-4 in Maths and English, preferred but not essential
- Potential progression onto a full-time role upon completion
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills, if required
Commerce Windows are a Northamptonshire based company, offering a wide range of purpose built double glazed UPVC windows, doors, conservatories and roofline products with styles and designs to suit every budget and every home.
As with any investment you need to consider all the available options. All windows are not the same, although it may seem that way. The systems we use for our high quality double glazed UPVC windows are designed and manufactured to some of the highest standards in the window industry.
APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/7gJrf
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.