Website Corbel Solutions
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm with one hour for lunch
37.50 hours per week and £200 weekly.
18 month program.
Basic Role and Responsibilities:
- Calls – Answering incoming calls
- Tickets – Logging customer tickets on our internal systems and assisting with ticket administration.
- Quotes – Assisting the Internal Sales Team with Quotes and Proposal preparation including obtaining cost prices from our suppliers.
- Orders – Assisting the Internal Sales Team with the processing of customer orders and making the account team aware of delivery dates for customer communication
- Accessories – Administration work for accessories despatch
- Renewals – Assisting the Internal Sales Team with pricing, quotations, and documentation around the renewals process.
- Suppliers – assisting with purchase orders and supplier queries
- Meetings – Preparation of collateral for the Sales Team for External Meetings
- Adhere to health and safety policy – and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
These may be amended over time, by agreement between us. We may also ask you to carry out tasks or to take on responsibilities not set out here but which it would be reasonable for us to expect of someone in your position.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a willingness to learn
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to ask questions to ensure the task has been fully understood
- A basic understanding of Word and Excel would be an advantage
- Committed to quality and excellence
- Numerate, literate, smart and flexible and be willing to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to take direction and be willing to change direction, if necessary, whilst communicating that direction effectively
- Methodical, thorough, and determined
- An interest in IT is an advantage
Proficient with English and Maths (GCSE Level 4 required)
A lot of room for progression, full time employment will be available at the end of 18 months – will be confirmed.
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.