Creffield Medical Centre
Are you looking for the right opportunity that will allow you to kick start a career within the medical industry? If so, here is the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for a Administration Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
To work with other Clinical and Non-Clinical staff to provide a first class service to our patients and to assist in the provision of effective, high quality patient care by providing administrative support to the practice.
Dedicated in the service they provide, the staff at Creffield Medical Centre likes to provide their patients with the care they deserve. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful applicant to learn how to provide excellent administration support to a busy team.
This position is ideal for someone who is great at making a first impression as you will be the first point of contact for both patients coming in to the Medical Centre and patients phoning in.
The Medical Centre is looking for one applicant to undertake the role of an Administration Apprentice. The main roles and duties required will include:
- Administration of Incoming Patient Notes and distributing as required.
- EDI Administration.
- Registration and Deduction administration.
- Manage SystmOne online Repeat Prescribing registration requests.
- Scanning of all correspondence onto the practice clinical system.
- Patient Notes tidying.
- Using Practice software packages; Microsoft Office 2003 (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Input clinical data as per Practice protocols.
- Reception Duties (all sites).
- Documents are filed, recorded and distributed efficiently and promptly.
- Opening of daily post when required.
- Recording daily post going out and in-coming and out-going faxes.
- Any other administrative duties as allocated by the Partners or Management team.
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Hard working.
- Great first impression.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- IT Literate.
- Previous experience of Microsoft Office.
Your working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours, Shift patterns between the hours of 7.45am-7pm Mon-Fri (1 hour lunch) with a weekly wage of £160
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a medical setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/Qf5wY
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.