Website Crick Medical Practice
Crick Medical Practice are looking for a new customer service dispensary apprentice. Do you have what it takes to work in a busy medical environment? Apply Now!
37.5 hours per week 5 days over the week Shift rota in place
Total hours per week: 37.50
Crick Medical Centre provide primary care for Crick and surrounding areas. They are looking for a motivated and organised individual who pays great attention to detail to join their experienced team. Our client has promised that the successful candidate will be supported by the senior office members who each have a wealth of experience to back them up.
- Taking calls
- Dealing with prescription queries
- Processing prescriptions on the computer and by hand
- Clerical pharmacist duties
- Maintaining computer and reception area
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your customer service skills and learn from a highly-experienced team. You will also be working towards a widely-recognised Level 2 in Customer Service with the potential opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 Programme after successful completion of the Level 2.
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes, please don’t hesitate to apply!
- Attention to details
- Able to prioritise
- Good work ethic
- Pleasant/friendly personality
- Happy to work with the general public
- Work well in a team and off their own initiative
- Good telephone manner
Training to be provided
- Customer Service Practioner level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.