Website DAYSH & SONS LIMITED
A unique opportunity has arisen for a kitchen and bathroom fitting apprentice to start straight away! Apply now!
Monday – Friday, shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 35.00
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Removing and disposing of old units and suites
- Measuring out spaces according to layout and design plans
- Measuring and cutting out worktops
- Using hand and power tools
- Identifying and marking the location of hidden pipes and cables
- Fitting new units and appliances
- Plumbing in bathroom/kitchen units
- Tiling walls and laying flooring
- Clearing away debris at the end of the job
- Working at a client’s home or business, often in dusty or cramped conditions
- General people person
- Good customer service
- Good people skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A-C (8-4) GCSE grades in maths and English are desirable however, no essential for this role
- Progression onto a permanent position
Training to be provided
Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard:
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
Maintenance and operations engineering technician
We offer all aspects of building services to both domestic and commercial customers in and around Dorset. We take pride in every job we carry out however big or small.
Apply Through this link – https://odro.io/s/qHJJQ
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.