Website DAYTIME HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Jun 2021
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
To run a profitable desk and achieve the Company’s business objectives through successfully building relationships with clients and candidates. The individual needs to be competent in managing accounts.
The individual will be tasked with taking over the management of existing client accounts with the view to quickly gaining a detailed understanding of said accounts to enable effective management and growth. In addition, the individual will be tasked with developing new client relationships whilst not neglecting existing relationships. Where consistent and sustainable growth is achieved it creates room for career progression for the individual who will be entrusted with leadership and eventually management responsibilities. The individual will always lead by example and from the front ensuring the highest level of account management is displayed with their own individual accounts. The individual will work closely with senior management to identify areas with room for improvement and effect the necessary changes.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• To take the lead in putting nurses forward for work at every opportunity and ensuring adherence to compliance and payroll guidelines.
• To ensure consistent growth on the desk.
• To effectively carry out a 360-degree role having a good grasp of all areas including Recruitment, Compliance and Account Management.
• To understand, promote and communicate company goals and objectives in day-to-day working.
• To display and promote the company’s value of ‘Excellence at Work’ in day to day operations.
• To maintain awareness of sales targets and KPIs agreed with management and work autonomously to achieve these.
• To be able to give comprehensive monthly progress reports.
• To ensure effective and consistent use of company systems for day to day operations.
• To provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
• To actively promote all the services the business has to offer.
• To keep up to date with the changes in the market in order to be well informed at all times.
• To understand the competition and strive to be a market leader.
• To actively promote and participate in team activities and contribute towards continuous improvement initiatives.
• To undertake ad hoc and temporary duties within scope of skill capability.
• To actively initiate and take part in campaigns to recruit new candidates.
• To work closely with the compliance team to actively and continuously maintain and service a bank of candidates through the compliance process.
Requirements and prospects
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise workload effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong Problem solving skills
• Performance driven
• Fast learner
• Strong influencer
• Self motivated
• Problem solver
• Attention to detail
GCSE or equivalent at grades A*-C / 9-4 in maths and English, preferred but not essential
Good progression opportunities and chance to move onto become a Recruitment Consultant
Things to consider
• Performance based bonus’/commission and incentives
• On-the -job-training and guidance throughout your career
• Quarterly Lunch & Dinner Clubs incentives at some of London’s top Restaurants for top performers
• Regular salary reviews based on performance
• Regular team building events & team nights out
• Smart Phone provided
• Private Healthcare (length of service dependent)
• Company car incentives for managers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.