Website DBR Group
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience?
We are looking for someone looking for either a step into the world of recruitment or a step back into it. The job will be predominately resourcing for workers using tools such as Facebook, Totaljobs, LinkedIn and some general admin duties. You won’t be expected to deal with the sales side of recruitment. However, the right person with that type of mindset may wish to gain the tools for this. During the period of your apprenticeship, you will also gain nationally recognised qualifications via one of the UK’s leading apprenticeship providers.
Our client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
DBR Group have been established since 2001, providing local businesses with a flexible workforce, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our core specialised sectors are Logistics, Warehouse, Supply Chain and Food Production.
Our professional Industrial Teams are made up of industry experts within Recruitment and Warehousing – which is why we employ ex Warehouse Managers and fully trained, time served Consultants.
We have a fantastic team behind what we do at DBR Group, and we want you to feel part of our team too!
We are now actively recruiting dedicated, reliable Warehouse Operatives to join our Industrial Team’s across our network of Branches in the North West and South West.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Recruitment Resourcer/Consultant available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures.
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently.
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams.
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
- Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan.
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities.
- Provide first line support for all enquiries.
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation.
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times.
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates.
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database.
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice.
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The working week will consist of a routine 37.5 Hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm (with a 1-hour lunch). The annual wage is set at an impressive £14,000, to start.
We are looking for someone who really wants to build a career for themselves. We will provide all the tools required to become an accomplished recruiter. This is an industry where people with the correct mindset can make good money and build a future. We want to help shape this for you. Some of the key attributes we look for are:
- To be competent in representing DBR Group in a professional manner
- Great communication
- Excellent timekeeping
They are welcoming candidates of all levels to feel free to apply for this apprenticeship position, to gain your Recruitment qualification whilst gaining experience in an office environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself at a crucial time in the industry with a market leading independent company that is continuing to grow and develop within the UK.
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to progress onto the level 3 and gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.