Driving Force Recruitment
Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for a Business Admin Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Driving Force was established under the gap personnel group in 2007. Initially opening 2 branches, by 2012 the business had expanded to Ellesmere Port and opening 2 further branches in Bristol and Altrincham.
To date they have 6 branches and are always looking to grow and expand with acquisitions that fit in with their Driving Force vision. They can provide multi-drop van driver positions as well as transport and logistics positions and executive search functions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Data inputting and checking
- Responding to and sorting payroll queries
- Creating credits and invoices
- Use of Sage 50 Payroll and Sage 50 Accounts
- Use of Excel spreadsheets
- Use of online data portals
- Control of the purchase ledger
- Liaising with suppliers and customers
- Analysis of the aged creditors report
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Good timekeeping skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Calm under pressure and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good standard of education including maths and English
- IT literate with use of Excel, Word, and Outlook (training given)
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday 8:30-17:30 with an annual wage of £15,000.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/r84sn
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.