Website DRIVING FORCE RECRUITMENT LTD
Would you like to earn £15,000 per year whilst completing a qualification! This opportunity is not to be missed! Working within an accounts department.
Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
Total hours per week: 40.00
Duties will include:
- Data inputting and checking
- Responding to and sorting payroll queries
- Creating credits and invoices
- Use of Sage 50 Payroll and Sage 50 Accounts
- Use of excel spreadsheets
- Use of online data portals
- Control of the purchase ledger
- Liaising with suppliers and customers
- Analysis of the aged creditors report
- Good timekeeping skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Calm under pressure and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good standard of education including maths and English
- IT literate with use of Excel, Word, and Outlook (training given)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A drive and hunger to succeed
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable, however not essential.
- Progression within the company and/or onto a higher-level apprenticeship programme upon completion.
Training to be provided
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
Driving Force was established under the gap personnel group in 2007. Initially opening 2 branches, by 2012 the business had expanded to Ellesmere Port and opening 2 further branches in Bristol and Altrincham. To date they have 6 branches and are always looking to grow and expand with acquisitions that fit in with their Driving Force vision. They can provide multi-drop van driver positions as well as transport and logistics positions and executive search functions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.