Website EA CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS LIMITED
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a welcoming personality and enjoy working with others? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience?
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch
Total hours per week: 35.00
As a property management company, we manage over 700 properties, mainly around North London and potentially you may be trained and asked to be involved in:
- Liasing with suppliers, property owners, property developers
- Assisting in project managing
- Reporting to manager, what is happening at different sites
- Picking, dropping labourers to sites and instructing them of job
- Picking up materials from builders yards
- Ordering materials
- Help to coordinate and manage builders and handy men’s day/diaries
This is a great opportunity for a young person to learn from experienced trades people, who will be on hand to teach and guide you to improving your skills and knowledge on all types of maintenance and building works. Also, as a Operations Assistant you will obtain experience of dealing with tenants and their potential issues in their properties where they reside.
- Hard working
- Team player
- Keen to learn
- Good communication skills
Training to be provided
- Customer service level 2
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills, if required
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/pqafN
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.