Website Eagle Freight Terminal Ltd
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Jun 2021
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
As an Office Assistant, you will be assisting your ERTS manager in the smooth operation of the ERTS Office, compiling and maintaining documentation and managing information. This role is as challenging as it is demanding.
Key tasks (but not limited to):
- Use of Destin8 (port system)
- Use of Multifreight (In house system)
- Entering container manifests into the system accurately, ensuring information is sent to the customers promptly
- Charging of shipments
- Calculating and charging rent
- Out turning containers
- Releasing cargo as per instructions
- Taking Dimensions
- Ensure files are kept up to date
- Answering customer queries via phone and e-mail
- General admin within the department
Requirements and prospects
A high sense of urgency
Able to work diligently to achieve deadlines
Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Working as part of a team is essential
A-C/7-4 GCSE or equivalent grades in maths and English are desirable however, not essential for this role.
Progression within the company.
To apply for this job email your details to Abbi.email@example.com.