Website Ealing Travel Services Ltd
Earning £200 per week! Don’t miss out on this fantastic on this fantastic opportunity with Ealing Travel Services. Apply Now!
Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
19 Jan 2022
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Responsibilities and duties:
– Answer and transfer calls from clients.
– Providing good customer service to corporate clients.
– Arranging flights, accommodation, car hire, parking etc.
– Using booking tools and systems for bookings.
– Uploading and updating on the Galileo system.
– Replying to emails within the SLA.
– Liaising with suppliers, e.g. pre-paying hotels.
Requirements and prospects
Experience in using Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word, and Outlook)
Good written and verbal communication skills
Able to work with minimum supervision and work within deadlines
Ability to prioritize workload
Excellent attention to details
Proactive, able to multitask and have good customer service skills
Someone who is preferable within a 10 mile radius of the company
Willing to learn.
Someone who wants to progress and do well within the company.
Wanting long term employment.
A-C/ 7-4 in Maths and English is desirable, however not essential.
Training to be provided
In house training to be provided by the employer
Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
To apply for this job email your details to Natalie.email@example.com.