Website ELEVATION INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Working week 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday, 1hr unpaid lunch. Total hours per week: 35.00
Weekly wage £175.00
Expected duration 17 months
Possible start date 15 Jul 2021
Apprenticeship level Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Elevation is based on delivering high quality solutions cemented by knowledge, years of experience, packaged and delivered in a simple way that clients relate to. The roots of Elevation Investment Management go back a number of years, with over 150 years experience amongst its senior members of staff.
Elevation has acquired a number of smaller practices in recent years, which has significantly increased the funds under management, and number of clients. It is Elevation’s intention to continue with this strategy and emerge as one of the leading names in the IFA industry.
Elevation are now looking to bring on an ambitious and dynamic Apprentice Life and Pensions Administrator to join their hard working and friendly team.
Duties will include:
- General enquiries
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, accountants, life offices, lenders and insurance companies by telephone, e-mail, fax and letter
- Opening, distributing and handling all incoming post
- Updating both paper and computer records
- Filing, scanning and adding variations to policy records
- Producing ad-hoc (non standard) and standard letters in response to customer/provider queries
- Assisting with preparation of client Valuations and Summaries on either quarterly, bi annually or annually as required by the client agreement
- Obtaining life, investment and pension quotations using research tools
- Presenting quotations to advisers along with relevant data and documents required for the advice to be provided
- Submission of on line applications and processing of “paper based” applications for life, investment and pensions business and ensuring that they are processed compliantly, to a satisfactory completion and issue of plan documents
- Mortgage packaging, submission on line and all associated compliance
- Running comprehensive diary and notes system for each piece of business whether it is new business, increments or any policy variations
- Ensuring all files are compliant and prepare and maintain compliance documents
- Preparation of reports and assistance with preparation of suitability reports
- Any other support that the life and pensions advisers may request
- Any other duties required by the advisers, practice manager, or directors
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding company with an outstanding reputation of developing apprentices and offering them full time roles. If you think this is the role for you, apply now!
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both over the phone and face-to-face
- Ability to take on board new information quickly
- Good IT Skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Team player
- Well presented
- Good work ethic
- GCSE (or equivalent) graded A*-C/9-4 in English and maths desired but not essential.
- Progression onto full time employment
To apply for this job email your details to Abbi.firstname.lastname@example.org.