Website EVERGEN SYSTEMS LTD
Do you have strong organizational skills? Are you looking for the opportunity to build your knowledge and experience in a well-respected company whilst earing £250 per week? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Monday-Thursday, 10am-6:30pm, Friday 9am-5:30pm, (with a 30-minute lunch)
Total hours per week: 40.00
Our client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Contact Executive to join their friendly and professional team.
Evergen Systems are on the search for an enthusiastic, proactive individual to join their experienced, expanding team! The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to progress through the company with a permanent contract!
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with a full-time role potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Handing Inbound Calls
- Making outbound calls to offer your services
- Maintain accurate records
- Send and Receive emails
- Regular communication with internal and external customers
- Provide 1st class customer service
- This is an entry level ‘soft sales’ role contacting customers to offer free valuations and discuss services that are available. There will be some minimum requirements and lower target expectations for the apprentice that are realistic and achievable. Starting on inbound calls and moving to outbound calls as experience grows and the role progresses.
Please note full training will be provided.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 specialist program upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Good telephone manner
- Able to problem solve
- A responsible, logical, keen to progress attitude
- Ambitious and Driven
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure
Training to be provided
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
In house training to be provided
Functional Skills as required
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/VrRQB
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.