Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Contact Executive to join their friendly and professional team.
Evergen Systems are an energy engineering company and in 2010 started out installing rooftop Solar on homes, Commercial Properties and Public sector buildings. Our client has installed solar on some iconic buildings including the Town Hall at the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead.
In 2015 Evergen began installing battery systems to store excess Solar electricity. These systems can also provide emergency backup. Installing Solar generators and electricity storage systems has given them a huge insight into energy requirement and consumption in buildings.
Evergen Systems are on the search for an enthusiastic, proactive individual to join their experienced, expanding team! The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to progress through the company with a permanent contract!
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with a full-time role potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Handling Inbound Calls
- Making outbound calls to offer your services
- Maintain accurate records
- Send and Receive emails
- Regular communication with internal and external customers
- Provide 1st class customer service
- This is an entry level ‘soft sales’ role contacting customers to offer free valuations and discuss services that are available. There will be some minimum requirements and lower target expectations for the apprentice that are realistic and achievable. Starting on inbound calls and moving to outbound calls as experience grows, and the role progresses.
Please note full training will be provided.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Good telephone manner
- A responsible, logical, keen to progress attitude
- Able to problem solve
- Ambitious and Driven
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure
The working week will consist of a routine 40-hours, Monday-Thursday, 10am-6:30pm, Friday 9am-5:30pm, (with a 30-minute lunch). The weekly wage is set at £250, to start.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 specialist program upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.