Exterior Lighting Solutions (Uk) Ltd
Exterior Lighting Solutions are looking to recruit a new admin apprentice to join their team! Earning £175 per week whilst completing qualification! Apply now!
Monday -Friday 8.00am-5.00pm
Total hours per week: 40.00
Duties will include:
- General administrative duties, filing photocopying etc.
Maintaining accurate records
- Sending emails using Microsoft Office and outlook – including customer enquiries / suppliers questions.
- Data input in Excel and using other in-house software – including invoices, sales orders, purchase orders etc
- Taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to and from existing and potential customers and suppliers
- Preparing excel documents – order reports for customers etc
- Participate in product training and take a general interest in Street lighting – the core of our business (only a basic knowledge to be needed, not in depth – this will come with experience).
- ELS has LinkedIn and Twitter pages – some knowledge of updating these would be good.
- Smart & tidy appearance. Polite phone manner.
- Must be able to work as part of a team, but also be self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative.
- Good timekeeping skills
- Excellent communication
- customer service skills
- Calm under pressure
- Good standard of maths and English
- Willing to help
- Ability to work as part of a team
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable, however not essential
- Progression within the company.
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required) to be provided by the training provider
Exterior Lighting Solutions is located in Killingworth, north of Newcastle Upon Tyne and has been based there since 2007. Designed to offer specialist distribution of exterior lighting products throughout the uk and abroad from a central base.
The company offers an exterior design facility along with technical support and project management, customised for any project or contract.
With over 50 years experience in the outdoor market, the company has a wealth of knowledge and is committed to outstanding customer service both home and abroad.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.