Website Eze Move Ltd
Monday -Friday 9-5.30 (1 hour Lunch) you will be working one Saturday every 3-4 weeks but will get a day off during the week.
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Sep 2021
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Ezelet are looking for someone to join their small and friendly team as a full time Maintenance and Renewal Administrator based in Colchester, no day will be the same and this role will involve interesting and varied work.
The position will include but is not limited to duties such as:
- Maintenance reporting
- Arranging all safety certificates
- Booking inspections
- Sending inspection reports to the landlords
- Carrying out renewals
- Negotiating rental increases between tenants and landlords at renewal
- Dealing with contractors first-hand
- Answering the phones and much more.
- Experience is preferred but is not essential.
Requirements and prospects
- Good time management
- Planning and preparation
- Critical reasoning
- Pride in their work
- Commercial awareness
- Results driven
- Team player
- Lead by example
- Share ideas
Maths and English A-C (7-4) or equivalent is essential.Future prospects
Progression within company and into full time employment.
To apply for this job email your details to Jack.Skiggs@Keytraining.co.uk.