Website FACE MODELS LIMITED
Face Models Ltd are looking for a new apprentice to join their team! Do you have what it takes to work in this industry? Apply Now!
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
if you’re an organised individual with an ambitious attitude, then this is the perfect career opportunity for you.
Main duties will include:
- Answering the phone
- Uploading new headshots to the website
- Updating client CV’s
- Editing self-tapes
- Responding to clients
- Emailing self-tape briefs and suggestions to clients
- Submitting clients via Spotlight
- Making teas and coffees
- Use of bespoke software
- Dealing with bookings/ using the booking systems
- Any other general duties that may be requested
- Microsoft office
- Premiere Pro
- Great attention to detail
- Good phone manner and organisation
- Good initiative and willingness to learn
- Preferred understanding of the film and tv industry
Training to be provided
Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
In-house training from the employer
Functional Skills if required
Face can draw on almost 30 years’ of experience – both from in front of, and behind the lens.
Founder Victoria Cockroft modelled for Vivienne Westwood and has appeared in many campaigns across the globe, before successfully managing commercial and photographic divisions within the industry.
We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our clients and offer a service that is second to none!
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/u8cvL
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.