Duration: 1 day
Course Code: FACIMEET
Facilitation is about helping the group to have an efficient and inclusive meeting. The facilitator will encourage members to think in a shared facilitation, with everyone sharing the responsibility for ensuring a meeting is well run, productive and participative.
This programme is for you if you lead formal or informal meetings and want to make them more productive and successful.
This programme offers the opportunity for extensive practice to help hone your facilitation skills and run effective meetings.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
Understand the role of a facilitator
Prepare for meetings more thoroughly
Draw up action-centred agendas
Apply the skills of facilitating and use the five ways of participation
Introduction and Objectives
- Common problems associated with meetings
- Core responsibilities of facilitator
- Responsibilities of participants
Understanding the Role
- The role of meetings in group work
- What is facilitation
- Facilitator skills and qualities
- Co-facilitation roles at a meeting
Facilitating a Meeting – Beginning to End
- Active listening
Dealing with Problems in Meetings
- Disruptive behaviour
- Blocks in the process
- 5 ways to win participant commitment
Concluding the Meeting
- Minute taking actions and follow-up
Review of Programme
Click Here to view Course Dates
For more information on how to book, please click here.
WWP & the Euroclear Team