This course shows how a business is financially structured and trades. It will introduce delegates to the key financial statements and the financial terminology in use in the business. The course will also cover the essentials of budgeting and forecasting as well as addressing key financial terms such as accruals and prepayments.
This programme is for you if you need to understand how a business operates from a financial perspective. This course is aimed at new budget holders and those who are receiving (financial) management information.
The course is suitable for managers with little or no financial knowledge
|Introduction and Objectives
The Business Cycle: understand how money flows in a business· Business objectives: use financial data to achieve business targets
· The income statement, the cash flow statement and the balance sheet
· Accrual and cash accounting
· Profit vs Cash and other key financial ratios, how to use them effectively
· Key financial terms – accruals & prepayments, depreciation and amortisation
· Cost control and reduction
· Budgeting and Forecasting
· Management Accounts
Click Here to view Course Dates
For more information on how to book, please click here.
WWP & the Euroclear Team