Website FLEXIMIZE LIMITED
Do you have what it takes to work in a busy office environment? Fleximize Services are looking for a new apprentice to join their vibrant team. Apply Now!
Total hours per week: 40.00
You will work as part of the Office Support Team, focusing on administrative duties that primarily support the Relationship Management (Underwriting), Customer Care and Business Development Teams, checking and quantifying supporting application documents liaising with Business Development and Customer Care teams on any issues, gathering additional information from external sources such as Land Registry, Credit Reference Agencies and desktop property valuations as well as making this information presentable for the Relationship Managers.
- Work to FCA standard, always adhering to regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Report all issues to the Office Support Team Leader, following direction from them.
- Take part in regular training with the Compliance Team to keep updated on company and regulatory procedures
- Handle all documents related to the loan application, including gathering, checking, and collating throughout the application stage of the loan.
- Carry out and analyse credit reports, Land Registry documents, property valuations, business financials, bank statements and other necessary application documents.
- Complete the basic initial review for applications presenting this information accurately and concisely to the Relationship Managers
- To be responsible for the live chat systems, answer all queries within 10 – 15 minutes of initial contact.
- Answer all emails and departmental requests within a reasonable time frame
- Promote a positive and respectful team ethos with colleagues and stakeholders, sharing work related knowledge and information.
- Undertake any reasonable request from Management.
- Undertake a cross department training programme alongside external training to support personal development
- IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Forward thinking
- A-C/9-4 in maths and English, is desirable however not essential.
- Progression within the role and the business.
Training to be provided
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Standard
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
They are a UK-based business lender and web platform with a difference. They launched in January 2014 with a handful of staff, a bold, new idea and a mission to revolutionize the world of business funding. They had a simple objective: to provide a suite of truly flexible funding options, tailored to clients business’ unique needs, and to listen to their customers – the business owner – to make funding work for them
APPLY THOUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/Ow00B
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.