Website FORESHORE ACCOUNTANCY LLP
Are you looking to develop a successful career within a professional environment? Are you organised and have good attention to detail? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client are Suffolk’s accountants and tax specialists. Their attention to service and detail has made them popular with their clients. With a wide range of products and services to choose from, their customers can be sure to find exactly what they are looking for! If they require assistance, their qualified staff will provide their customers with expert guidance.
- Checking & verifying of weekly payroll
- Checking Timesheets
- Uploading New Starter Paperwork
- Processing leaver administration and P45
- Processing Pay slips
- Answering phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents.
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing.
- Filing of relevant documents.
- Updating and managing Office 365 applications
- General printing, scanning, and photocopying
- Preparing all external post using either standard, special delivery, or couriers.
- Preparing letters for clients
- Maintain database of all on-site and off-site records.
- Managing stock levels of stationary and ensuring orders are placed in a timely manner.
- Meeting and greeting including reception duties.
- Keeping up to date with housekeeping duties.
- Any other duties that are required within the needs of the business daily.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.