Website Forum Family Practice
Do you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced office environment? Do you want to earn £200 per week? Apply now!
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 6:30pm Shift Rota in place
Total hours per week: 40.00
- First point of contact for anyone accessing the practice.
- To facilitate patients accessing the clinical care provided by the practice.
- To ensure that all visitors and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally.
- To ensure all telephone calls are managed appropriately.
- Making appointments on System One, by processing appointment requests for today, future appointments from patients in person and on the telephone
- Dealing with all telephone queries/requests from patients and acting as liaison with the
- Doctors/Nurses/HCA as necessary.
- Receiving specimens from patients ensuring all their details have been recorded whilst following
- Health & Safety policy.
- Manage the ‘Reception Tasks’ efficiently.
- Consent to data – Over 13-year-old
- Registrations & Deductions:
- Check and process new links daily.
- Registering new patients following the Registration Protocol.
- To ensure seamless GP2GP of notes are sent correctly using our confidential process.
- Ensuring that all the correct information is present to arrange registration.
- To correctly input into SystmOne all patient details and obtain an NHS number.
- To ensure patient is set up on repeat dispensing from enrolment.
- To ensure all correct patient information recorded for a death and deduct accordingly.
- Check tasks daily and action.
The post-holder should recognise the importance of effective communication within the team and will strive to:
- Communicate effectively with other team members
- Communicate effectively with patients and carers
- Recognise people’s needs for alternative methods of communication and respond accordingly
The post-holder will strive to maintain quality within the practice, and will:
- Alert other team members to issues of quality and risk
- Assess own performance and take accountability for own actions, either directly or under supervision
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the team by reflecting on own and team activities and making suggestions on ways to improve and enhance the team’s performance
- Work effectively with individuals in other agencies to meet patients’ needs
- Effectively manage own time, workload and resources
- Work accurately and methodically
- Meet deadlines
- Pay attention to detail
- Work in a team but use their own initiative
- Work with all types of people
- Be helpful and reassuring if dealing with patients and their families
- Excellent keyboard skills
- IT skills
- Good spelling and grammar
- Organisational skills
- Working within busy environment
- Dealing with general public
Training to be provided
- Customer Service level 2 standard
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in Maths and English
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/UlLZU