Website Freedom From Torture
Are you a confident and enthusiastic individual? Are you looking to start your career within HR? This is a fantastic opportunity to gain £21,000 per year whilst working a well-recognised qualification! This opportunity is not to be missed, apply now!
To provide the HR Team with administrative support in all aspects of human resources and the employee lifecycle, to help it run smoothly and efficiently at all times.
The post holder will be the first point of contact in the HR Team for internal and external recruitment enquiries as well as coordinating the recruitment processes for all roles.
Works under close guidance of the Senior HR Advisor and other HR colleagues.
Duties & Key responsibilities:
- Coordinating the recruitment process for all employees and volunteers. This will include tasks such as drafting and posting job adverts, responding to candidate enquiries, communicating with recruitment agencies, supporting recruiting managers on using the Applicant Tracking System, managing the progression of vacancies through the recruitment pipeline, carrying out pre-employment checks and issuing contracts.
- Coordinating the process of renewals of checks for employees and volunteers; including criminal record checks, professional registrations, accreditation with professional bodies etc.
- Day to day responsibility for monitoring the HR Support desk mailbox and responding to messages received alongside the HR Advisor.
- Creating & maintaining HR files for employees and volunteers on the HR database (PeopleHR).
- Support the team in compliance with GDPR by maintaining efficient filing systems and archiving systems for all HR related documentation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive and proactive attitude with a desire to make a difference in a dynamic, fast-paced, fastgrowing business.
- Open minded
- Bubbly personality
- GCSE at A-C/7-4 or equivalent in maths and English are desirable however not essential
- To provide the HR Team with administrative support in all aspects of human resources and the employee lifecycle, to help it run smoothly and efficiently at all times.
Training to be provided
Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship Standard, which includes
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- On the Job Training
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, flexible on these hours
- Total hours per week: 35.00
- 18 months
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.