Website GLAZERITE WINDOWS LIMITED
Glazerite UK have a unique and exciting opportunity available for an organised and motivation individual keen to gain experience in Administration and Marketing. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate, with exciting progression routes available after completion of the Apprenticeship.
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
Total hours per week: 37.50
The Glazerite UK Group Limited is a leading trade supplier of VEKA and Halo Windows, Doors and Conservatories to the fenestration industry. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers and have gained a reputation of which we can be proud. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ over 250 people.
We are currently looking to recruit a new business admin apprentice to work in a small team based at our Head Office in Wellingborough. Within this role you will learn many aspects of transport planning, including:
- Routing and scheduling deliveries for the Company across the UK.
- Organising vehicle maintenance and service bookings.
- Liaising with the drivers and customer services if any issues occur throughout the day.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- IT literate
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- A willingness to work flexibly to support the team and business needs.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A good level of English spelling and grammar.
- Ability to time-manage workload and hit deadlines.
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A*-C) / (9-
- 4) in English and maths but not essential.
Training to be provided
Level 3 in Business Administration
Functional Skills in maths and English (If needed)
APPLY THOUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/0Dzvr
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.