Website Global Components (UK) Ltd
Do you want to earn £175 per week? Do you want to complete a business Administration Level 3 Qualification with the opportunity to progress in a friendly business? Apply now!
Our Client is looking for a Sales Administration Apprentice to join their bubbly and professional team.
Global Components (UK) LTD are one of the UK’s leading suppliers, offering an extensive range of bedding and furniture components, packaging products, fabrics and textiles to industry manufacturers both in the UK and globally. We pride ourselves on our industry knowledge and expertise, and we also have a constant focus globally in market research to ensure we are offering the latest product ranges, of highest quality at competitive pricing.
The job role may vary but the main duties and responsibilities include::
- General administrative duties
- Filing, photocopying and scanning documents
- Maintaining accurate records
- Sending emails using Microsoft Office and outlook
- Answering customer enquiries / suppliers’ questions.
- Data input in Excel and using other in-house software –
- Creating invoices, sales orders, purchase orders etc
- Taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to and from existing and potential customers and suppliers
- Preparing excel documents – order reports for customers etc
- Updating LinkedIn and Twitter pages
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and attributes:
- Smart & tidy appearance.
- Polite phone manner.
- Work on own initiative
- Some knowledge of updating social media
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- IT savvy
The working week will consist of a routine, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5pm (with a 30 minute lunch) with a weekly wage of £175.
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements, as well as the opportunity to complete further AAT training with the company. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/3Zcvg
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.