Website Glover & Howe Limited
9:30am-5pm 30 Minute Lunch Break.
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
19 Jul 2021
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Glover and Howe insurance is a trading name of Glover and Howe Ltd and specialise in photographic Insurance, we aim to keep your camera and your equipment protected and provide the best quality service. Whether you are doing photography on an amateur or professional level we are happy to help!
Basic day to day duties would include:
- Gathering information by phone, letter or email
- Answering phones and making calls
- Taking payments
- Recording and updating databases
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Sorting and handing out post
- Taking cheques to bank
- Cleaning of work spaces
- Any other requirements of senior staff
Requirements and prospects
- Clear communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Systems Literate – Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly analyse data and reporting
- Communication skills.
- Hard working.
- Good time management.
- Kind person.
- A-C/7-4 GCSE or equivalent grades in Maths and English
- Progression within the company.
To apply for this job email your details to Jack.Skiggs@Keytraining.co.uk.