Website GRAPHIC PACKAGING INTERNATIONAL GATESHEAD LIMITED
Graphic Packaging are offering an exciting and interesting position within their company. Do you have the skills to work in a fast-paced environment? Earning £17,500 per year! This opportunity is not to be missed!
- Distribute post to the team and record as required
- Circulate daily reports to both the team and customers
- Update Customer Summary sheets
- Ensure that procedures within the department are followed.
- Manage Orders for Trial, new and repeat profiles
- Ensure all orders are released in time to meet customer due dates.
- Manage artwork and repro requests
- Communicate with customers
- Check all information prior to release of order to production departments
- Liaise with internal departments
- Requests repeat design samples from Technical design, tracking outstanding designs, ensuring they are despatched to meet customers’ demands.
- Ensure prompt and accurate filing and archiving of all customer orders ad correspondence.
- Create order acknowledgements for new orders
- To ensure and maintain the departments targets and KPI’s are achieved.
- Provide information in a concise and timely manner, to both customers and account administrator.
- Work closely with the external accounts manager to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Process new enquiries and NPD briefs.
- Vendor Management – Manage customer stock levels through VMI and forecasting
- Submit & gain approval on artworks
- Manage customer board reserve levels in conjunction with the external representative.
- Recommend potential improvements to Customer Services Manager
- Regular contact with Customers and visits as required
- Grow product knowledge both through regular product training
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Office Manager
Training to be provided
- Customer service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills, if required
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade C/4) desirable
- Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Total hours per week: 37.5 hours a week
- 16 Months
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.