Website Hardings Solicitors Limited
Do you want to work for fast-paced and well-established solicitors? Do you want to earn whilst learning? Apply now!
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
Total hours per week: 37.50
We are a highly successful law firm based in Sunderland. The day to day role includes:-
- The effective processing of all incoming telephone calls including the logging of calls and the conveying of messages.
- Diary management for fee earners.
- The provision of telephone support to directors and other staff members as required.
- Deal with all visitors to the reception area especially new clients.
- Administration of the facsimile, franking and photocopier machines.
- Ensure the tidiness of the reception area.
- Undertake other clerical and administrative duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- To deliver messages to the courts.
- Undertake photocopying tasks.
- Prepare post for dispatch.
- Take special deliveries to the Post Office.
- Under the supervision, send Faxes and ensure that any received Faxes are immediately brought to the attention of the relevant fee-earner.
- Return law library books.
- Act as telephonist/receptionist.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to multi task
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Great maths and English skills
- Able to multi task
- Self motivated
- Quick learner
- Able to use own initiative
- Maths and English A – C grades are desirable for this role.
- Full time position in the company for the right candidate
Training to be provided
- Business admin level 3 standard
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills if necessary to be provided by the training provider
Things to consider:
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated to succeed in the real estate industry and must be articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills. They should also be disciplined and well organised, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Computer literacy including experience of Microsoft Outlook and Excel is essential, as well as a natural telephone manner. Must be able to work on their own and within the team, they should be able to prioritise work and work within set guidelines, and confidentially relay information to both clients and other staff members. The ideal candidate needs to be able to perform duties in an organised, accurate, and timely manner. Who also needs to be confident with the drive to succeed!
English and Maths at GCSE Grade C or above are also required for this role.
Hardings Solicitors are proud to provide legal services to Sunderland and the North East. We provide a high quality service with an emphasis on personal contact to meet the all the needs of you, your business and your family. We have served generations of local families and businesses and we are committed to providing the local community and the region as a whole with a personal service that is both high quality and affordable.
APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/fhNm5
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.