Website HARDISTY BROTHERS LIMITED
Do you have a passion to work in an Estate Agents? Hardisty & Co are looking for a new apprentice lettings negotiator. Apply Now!
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5:30pm. You will work 3 in 4 Saturdays, 9.00am-4.00pm, with a day off in lieu.
Total hours per week: 40.00
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Lettings Negotiator and Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Our client is looking for an Apprentice Office Administrator to join their hard working and friendly team. After the completion of this apprenticeship our client would like the successful candidate to progress into a Lettings/Sales Negotiator role.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls from customers
- Making telephone calls to customers and progress customers enquiries associated with Property services
- Helping customers with their enquiries using bespoke software
- Maintaining displays and marketing materials for properties
- Organising market appraisals of properties
- Matching and promote properties to individuals
- Organising viewing of property
- Booking Valuations
- Progressing applications to rent properties
- The good general standard of English and maths
- Literate, and able to write emails to clients
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, management and other third-parties
- Good IT skills i.e Excel and Word
- Confident individual
- Good telephone manner
- Motivated individual with a desire to do well
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, with potential progression onto Level 3 upon completion
- In-house training to be provided by the employer
Functional Skills, if required
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/kDyON
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.