Website Hazelvine Limited
Are you looking for a job you would hate to leave? Do you want to work alongside highly professional individuals within the property industry? If you answered yes to both questions, this is the perfect job for you!
Your weekly working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours, Monday 9am-5:00pm, with 30-minutes for lunch.
Total hours per week: 37.50
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Our client delivers comprehensive property management solutions to Leaseholders, Residents’ Management Companies, Developers and Freeholders. Their services, tailored to meet the specific needs of each client, are delivered by their team of highly skilled and experienced professionals.
Our client has offices in Poole, Bristol, Letchworth, Folkestone, Hammersmith, and our head office in Bourne End, Buckinghamshire. They operate throughout the South of England and South Wales, from Ipswich to Eastbourne and from Broadstairs to Swansea.
The aim of the group is to be a one-stop shop for all residential property matters but with individual specialist companies who can support each other.
They are currently in a period of sustained growth and we have a number of opportunities to join the group across all businesses. Therefore, they are looking for a business administration apprentice to join their team! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing, and typing duties
- Deal with internal and external post and e-mails on a day-to-day basis
- Support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- Answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- Meet and greet visitors as required
- Maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures
- Be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager, etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good time management
- Career driven
- GCSE or equivalent grade C/4 and above in maths and English (desirable not essential).
Training to be provided
Business Admin Level 3
Functional Skills if required
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/qYlC7
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.