Website Hazelvine Ltd
Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
The working week will consist of a routine, Monday to Friday, 8.45am – 5.30pm (with a 1 hour lunch).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Hazelvine Property Management delivers comprehensive property management solutions to Leaseholders, Residents’ Management Companies, Developers and Freeholders. Our team of professionals encompass a diverse range of skills enabling them to enrich your experience.
Hazelvine offers a unique and innovative approach, which has been adapted over the years.
As part of the Qdime Group we can offer the entire residential property management solution, or any part thereof. Our ethos is to invest in our staff and in the technology that makes them efficient and effective, leaving them free to focus on exemplary communication and service.
We are looking for an exciting Apprentice looking for the first big step in their career, perhaps with an interest in the property sector, to join our Bristol team.
Some of the responsibilities are:
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties
- To deal with internal and external post and e-mails on a day-to-day basis
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To meet and greet visitors as required
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager etc
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required
- Good communicator
- Attention to detail
- Sense of humour
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Functional Skills if required
In house training from employer
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/60D9T
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.