Website House of Care Services Ltd
Do you want an apprenticeship that will allow you to gain essential work experience and skills? Are you hardworking and motivated to succeed? If so, Key Training have the vacancy for you!
Our client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
House of Care Services Ltd. have years of experience in the caring profession and is an independently owned Domiciliary Care Company aiming to provide high quality personal care and support to clients living in the community.
Their services are designed for adults that through illness, disability or physical frailty are unable to perform the tasks associated with daily life without assistance.
When you join House of Care you will be made part of the House of Care family.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Answering telephone and dealing with general enquiries
- General administration tasks and inputting information into web-based systems
- To work closely with and assist the care coordinators on a daily basis.
- To support with monitoring and maintaining compliance.
- To assist in the recruitment and selection process for the Home Care Division.
- Arrange appointments for the care coordinators
- To assist in the day-to-day tasks and smooth running of a busy office environment, ensuring a positive attitude and ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Manage in house diaries and staff rotas
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adopt a calm approach in high-pressure situations
- Good knowledge of IT
- Good organisational skills
The working week will consist of a routine Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. The weekly wage is set at £185.50, to start.
This is great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a medical setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There is a possibility of securing a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.