Website Huddle Utilities Ltd
Do you want an apprenticeship that will allow you to gain essential work experience and skills? Are you hardworking and motivated to succeed? If so, Key Training have the vacancy for you!
Our Client is looking for a Credit Controller Assistant Apprentice to join their exciting and professional team.
Huddle offers a whole host of great benefits right from the start to make your lives as easy
as possible and take all the stress out of dealing with household bills.
At huddle we combine all of your household bills into one easy payment. You pay the same amount each month split evenly between all the household members. We also split the liability, meaning that if your housemate doesn’t pay, it won’t affect you. Whether it be, Super-Fast Broadband, TV, Gas, Water & 100% Renewable Electricity, we take care of them all for you. Perfect for student and professional house shares.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
Exciting opportunity in a young, rapidly growing company. The successful will oversee all debts from existing creditors and manage new requests for credit. Working within a credit control team to deliver an accurate and efficient credit control service. This role requires building and maintaining strong relationships with clients to ensure the smooth running of accounts.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Following up payments as needed
- Organising customer repayment plans
- Responding to relevant client enquiries
- Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
- Providing administrative support to the team
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Good attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed
- Knowledge and experience of Office and accountancy software
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
- Professional, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others
The working week will consist of a routine Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. The weekly wage is set at £200, to start.
We are looking for a hard-working individual with a desire to be empowered to grow their careers and drive the company further forward. The office environment is energetic and vibrant, you will be working closely with the directors of the company. Check out our web page at www.huddle.uk.com
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/EGDgi
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.