Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
IMC Locums is one of the UK’s leading providers of healthcare professionals and workforce solutions. As an approved framework supplier to the NHS and a number of private clients we supply the people who keep the nation healthy – from Nursing to AHP and HSS professionals, IMC can provide top quality staff on a locum or permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Liaising with clients and candidates to assess their needs and availability
- Covering 360 recruitment, AHP/HSS
- Calling through the database to create new leads
- Sourcing candidates from various job boards
- Qualifying candidates to confirm their motivations and position preferences
- Adding live vacancies to various job boards including the IMC website to attract new candidates
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- An organised and methodical approach
- Determined and strong work ethic is essential to succeed
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- A can-do attitude with a strong will to succeed
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunchwith a weekly wage of £175.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/7lpm5
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.