Duration: 1 Day
Course Code: MAINMOT
Discover what drives you – and others – to business and personal success.
We all have common drivers: the need for food and shelter are powerful motivators, as is our need to be understood, affirmed, validated, and appreciated. At work, we are motivated when we can see a clear business reason for pursuing a particular course of action. Today’s increasingly competitive world means that a high motivation level is vital to fulfil everyday goals.
This programme is for you if you want to discover you’re own and others’ motivators and learn how to employ motivational techniques so that you and those around you can achieve satisfaction, a positive attitude and a greater feeling of happiness and fulfilment.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of motivation
- Know what you want or need
- Understand the consequences of your actions
- Be able to use motivation to your advantage
- Measure and maintain motivation
Introduction and Objectives
What is Motivation?
- Background to motivation
- Theories of motivation
- Recognising and satisfying basic needs
- How to self-motivate
- How much do you motivate others?
- Assessing your own attitude
How Motivation Works in Practice
- Different workable theories
- Case studies
- Key principles of motivation
- Getting the best out of people
- Barriers to motivation
- Team building
- Encouraging team development
- Characteristics of effective, motivated teams
- Creating the right environment checklist
- Considering the individual and applying the personal touch
- Measuring motivation through productivity and job satisfaction
- Your personal action plan
Review of Programme
Click Here to view Course Dates
For more information on how to book, please click here.
WWP & the Euroclear Team