Website Installers UK Limited
A unique opportunity to complete a business admin level 3 qualification and gain valuable work experience, all whilst getting paid! Installers UK are looking for a new apprentice to join their team! Apply now!
Our Client is looking for a Business Admin Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Installers UK are approved insulation installers with both Green deal scheme and CIGA, working with many local authorities and managing agents as trusted installers, always ensuring high quality workmanship.
We provide direct access to ECO and Council funded grants. We have helped more than 18,000 homeowners to receive energy efficiency measures on their properties, greatly improving energy efficiency, saving money and reducing carbon usage in homes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Dealing with customer inquiries and sales inquiries.
- Processing paperwork
- Handling data, will require a keen eye for attention to detail
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Researching company data and archived reports
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Making travel arrangements for employees
- Learning about the company’s mission and available products/services
- Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
- Building relationships with clients
- Sending emails
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Collecting and sorting post
- Assisting with minor technical support
- Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Systems Literate – Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly analyse data and reporting
- Previous experience working in an office setting desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Customer-service focused
- Good positive attitude
- Clear communication skills
Your working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours per week. Monday–Friday: 9-5 with a weekly wage of £175.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/AfSw0
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.