Website Intelligent Security & Fire Limited
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, Intelligent Security & Fire have the role for you!
Our Client is looking for an Office Administration Assistant Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Intelligent Security and Fire are a leading provider of innovative security and fire solutions in London and surrounding counties with over 25 years’ experience. Recognising that no two clients are the same, we provide individually designed bespoke systems to ensure customer satisfaction. We are dedicated to providing our customers with peace of mind. By offering a wide range of security and fire prevention services, we are able to provide seamless integration of security and fire solutions to our clients providing them with significant time and cost savings.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
We are offering an ‘Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 with our company.
Our aim is to provide the successful applicant with a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all employment sectors.
There will also be the offer of a full time permanent role at the end of the apprenticeship.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering and resolving telephone enquiries with a polite, friendly and professional manner.
- Using our CRM system.
- Arranging / scheduling appointments with customers.
- Filing and photocopying documents.
- Creating customer quotes
- Closing engineer calls
- Assisting with our Social Media
- Assisting with Stock Control
- General Administrative Duties.
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Ability to organise and prioritise work.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle several tasks simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to deal with sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with accurate spelling and grammar
- Self-motivated and ability to show initiative
- Able to Problem-solve
- Excellent Time management skills
- Able to work as an effective team member with supervision.
Your working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours per week. Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm with a weekly wage of £200.
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/tiD49
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.