Website INTERNATIONAL WELLBEING INSIGHTS LTD
International Wellbeing Insights are looking to recruit a new business admin apprenticeship to join their growing team! Apply now do not miss out!
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Total hours per week: 40.00
Are you passionate about people and making a real difference? Do you want a stimulating career doing something genuinely worthwhile and meaningful? If so, come and work with like-minded people at The Stress Management Society and join our mission to create a happier, healthier, more resilient and sustainable world!
The Stress Management Society is looking for a bright, motivated and switched-on self-starter to join its friendly, ambitious team at an exciting time when it is ramping up its focus and expanding rapidly. The new starter that we seek will support our Marketing, Commercial and Programme Management teams. This is a challenging and highly rewarding role, which offers a wide variety of experiences and opportunities to be a part of the team that is defining the wellbeing industry. This role will give the candidate the opportunity to choose from many different paths in their future career.
Your job will involve:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in executing the Marketing and PR Strategy
- Producing marketing materials – posters, infographics, etc.
- Creating marketing and PR content – weekly updates, articles, monthly newsletters, press releases, social media etc.
- Processing all marketing inbound enquiries
- Support updating the 2 x company websites
- Support for company events
- Recording and editing videos
- Managing and maintaining the marketing and programme management trackers and analysis
- Data input and CRM admin for the commercial team
- Designing and ordering stationery and marketing materials
- Team Diary Management
Scheduling all training and workshops:
- Trainer booking
- Client availability
- Dates & times/ diary invites
- Platform set up (Zoom/MS Teams)
- Creating Slide deck/online training presentation
Post training client support:
- Distribution of pdf presentation
- Distribution of participant feedback link
- Collating participant feedback
- Client debrief booking (either online form or call)
- Client hand back to commercial forms
Post training trainer support:
- Scheduling trainer debrief
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- First-rate IT skills, especially using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Someone who works well both on their own and in collaboration with others
- A passion for wellbeing and a desire to make a difference
- Confidence, enthusiasm and a positive outlook
Training to be provided
- Business admin standard level 3
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/OWcVq
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.