Website INTERNATIONAL WELLBEING INSIGHTS LTD
International Wellbeing Insights are looking to recruit a new business admin apprenticeship to join their growing team! Apply now do not miss out!
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Total hours per week: 40.00
Are you passionate about people and making a real difference? Do you want a stimulating career doing something genuinely worthwhile and meaningful? If so, come and work with like-minded people at The Stress Management Society and join our mission to create a happier, healthier, more resilient and sustainable world!
The Stress Management Society is looking for a bright, motivated and switched-on self-starter to join its friendly, ambitious team at an exciting time when it is ramping up its focus and expanding rapidly. The new starter that we seek will support our Accounts, Marketing, Commercial and Programme Management teams. This is a challenging and highly rewarding role, which offers a wide variety of experiences and opportunities to be a part of the team that is defining the wellbeing industry. This role will give the candidate the opportunity to choose from many different paths in their future career.
Your job will involve:
- Creating purchase orders and accounts assistance
- Chasing unpaid invoices, collecting outstanding balances through different mediums such as telephone, letter and email.
- Processing expenses
- Assisting with Bank reconciliations
- HR support (leave and sickness administration)
- Post-Sales support
- Weekly reports
- Data input and CRM admin for the commercial team
- Team Diary Management
- Creating Slide deck/online training presentation
- Processing inbound enquiries
- Support for company events
- Booking Travel and Accommodation
- Post and Couriers
- Administration support and PA Duties for the company director
- Reception duties including answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Scanning and filing
- Ordering Stationary and Office consumables
- Organising team events
Full Training and Support will be provided.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- First-rate IT skills, especially using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Someone who works well both on their own and in collaboration with others
- A passion for wellbeing and a desire to make a difference
- Confidence, enthusiasm and a positive outlook
Training to be provided
Business admin standard level 3
In house training to be provided by the employer
Functional skills in maths and English to be provided
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/OWcVq
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.