Website International Wellbeing Insights
Are you passionate about people and making a real difference? Do you want a stimulating career doing something genuinely worthwhile and meaningful? If so, come and work with like-minded people at The Stress Management Society and join our mission to create a happier, healthier, more resilient and sustainable world!
The Stress Management Society is looking for a bright, motivated and switched-on self-starter to join its friendly, ambitious team at an exciting time when it is ramping up its focus and expanding rapidly. The new starter that we seek will support our Marketing, Commercial and Programme Management teams. This is a challenging and highly rewarding role, which offers a wide variety of experiences and opportunities to be a part of the team that is defining the wellbeing industry. This role will give the candidate the opportunity to choose from many different paths in their future career.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
Your job will involve:
- Creating purchase orders and accounts assistance
- Raising Invoices
- Chasing unpaid invoices, collecting outstanding balances through different mediums such as telephone, letter and email.
- Processing expenses
- Assisting with Bank reconciliations
- HR support (leave and sickness administration)
- Post-Sales support
- Weekly reports
- Data input and CRM admin for the commercial team
- Team Diary Management
- Creating Slide deck/online training presentation
- Processing inbound enquiries
- Support for company events
- Booking Travel and Accommodation
- Post and Couriers
- Administration support and PA Duties for the company director
- Reception duties including answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Scanning and filing
- Ordering Stationery and Office consumables
- Organising team events
Skills and experience that we are looking for:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- First-rate IT skills, especially using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Someone who works well both on their own and in collaboration with others
- A passion for wellbeing and a desire to make a difference
- Confidence, enthusiasm, and a positive outlook!
International wellbeing insights is the research and consultancy arm or The Stress Management Society with is a non-profit organisation dedicated to helping individuals and companies recognise and reduce stress. Since our inception in 2003, our dream has been to create a happier, healthier, more resilient, and sustainable world.
Stress is a much used (and abused) term these days. You frequently hear people say
“I’m stressed” or “I’m depressed”, yet there is still much confusion about what these terms actually mean and how best to tackle them. But we know. We are the UK’s leading authority on stress management issues, which is why you will regularly hear us talking about this topic in the media.
For years, we have been empowering individuals to take charge of their wellbeing through our workshops, guides and regular updates. We also act as a trusted advisor for many companies such as British Airways, Standard Life and Shell, guiding them through the mental wellbeing solution maze.
The working week will consist of a routine 40 hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm (with a 1-hour lunch). The annual wage is set at £12,000, to start.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Programme. It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.