Website ISE Ltd
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our client is looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join their friendly and professional team. The role itself will be working directly under the business director, with a view to progress into the role of a Business Manager in the future.
Independent Safety Evaluation Ltd, was formed in 2008, has quickly established itself as a leading independent engineering inspection organisation, providing engineering inspection and risk service solutions to a broad spectrum of clients in the Southern areas of the United Kingdom.
The company is confidently able to assist our clients with their statutory commitments to ensure that their machinery is fit for purpose and meets all their regulatory requirements for safe working practice.
The wealth of expertise within the company ensures it is uniquely able to provide an independent, impartial, and bespoke service to clients focusing on their needs and expectations.
Independent Safety Evaluations takes immense pride in the management of our inspections services to ensure that all examinations are undertaken on time and that the inspection reports are submitted shortly thereafter. The company is able to offer a market leading cloud-based asset management and reporting system of client’s equipment. This provides full details of the inspection requirements, including when items were last inspected and when inspections are next due. This system can complement clients existing plant management/inspection systems or provide a complete replacement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Assist with workflow and mailboxes through Outlook.
- To be an administrator for the Field ID Inspection Reporting System.
- To be an administrator for SAGE online.
- To be the single-point-of contact for the supply of Engineering Insurance through our broker RESIDENTSLINE.
- To undertake travel and subsistence bookings.
- To be an administrator and internal auditor for QMS ISO 9001:2015 and SMAS SSIP.
- To be the custodian and lead administrator for ISE – OneDrive
- To be the administrator to all social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter).
- To be the administrator for www.iseuk.com
- To act as the conduit between in-the-field Surveyors and clients.
- To prepare reports to clients.
- When required, to issue Urgent Safety Deficiency Notices to the Local Authority.
- To arrange MS Teams / ZOOM meetings.
- To assist administrating client CPD training.
Please note full training will be provided.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- To have exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to adapt, improvise and overcome administrative challenges with minimal direction and guidance.
- To be driven and enthusiastic will a willingness to succeed and be a be able to promote the business platform through all media channels.
- To be diligent and hardworking with the aim to minimise clients facing- risk through real-time reporting.
- To have a vision to become the company’s Business Manager within 48 months.
The working week will consist of a routine 30 hours, Monday-Friday. The weekly wage is set at £180, to start.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Programme. It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.