ITS Construction Reading
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sales and delivering an excellent client experience. If you are looking for your next career opportunity and want to be part of a growing company, this could be the perfect role for you.
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
ITS is an accomplished recruitment consultancy agency with over 40 years of experience in supplying skilled, unskilled and professional personnel for temporary and permanent roles in the construction industry. We are a growing company with a great history. After trading solely out of our Reading Head Office in 1973, we have experienced continuous expansion to now operate out of 21 offices strategically located around Central and Southern England and South Wales.
Having 21 offices means we can provide a bespoke local service tailored to our client and candidates requirements We believe our success stems from having a dedicated team of consultants who are specifically trained in their region and industry sector gives us prime advantage when providing recruitment solutions that suit you.
At ITS we are proud to work with the biggest names in the industry in each of the Trades & Labour, Asbestos, Construction Professionals, Engineering, FM & Maintenance, Marine, M&E and Technical recruitment markets that we specialise in. Commitment to our core values of honesty and reliability has built strong relationships with our clients and candidates, always putting your needs first.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Business Administrator available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Adding CV’s to the database and skilling candidates
- Present candidates to clients – preparing CVs and emailing to clients
- CV searches on the database and job boards
- Reviewing updating and sending out client’s terms of business
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages when needed
- Update database (client information and candidate details)
- Using various client portals to add CVs to the system for roles
- Preparing candidates interview confirmations and emailing to them
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adopt a calm approach in high-pressure situations
- Good knowledge of IT
- Good organisational skills
The working week will consist of a routine, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5pm (with a 1-hour lunch). The weekly wage is set at £175, to start.
They are welcoming candidates of all levels to feel free to apply for this apprenticeship position, to gain your business qualification whilst gaining experience in an office environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself at a crucial time in the industry with a market leading independent company that is continuing to grow and develop within the UK.
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/dk6xb
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.