Website ITS (GUILDFORD) LTD
Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Are you looking for a position working within a recognised and expanding business? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Total hours per week: 40.00
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator/Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
ITS is an accomplished recruitment consultancy agency with over 40 years of experience in supplying skilled, unskilled and professional personnel for temporary and permanent roles in the construction industry. We are a growing company with a great history. After trading solely out of our Reading Head Office in 1973, we have experienced continuous expansion to now operate out of 21 offices strategically located around Central and Southern England and South Wales.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Recruitment Resourcer/Consultant available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
- Excellent people skills and able to adapt to all levels and age groups
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
Training to be provided
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths (if required)
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/zcueO
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.