Website ITS (SOUTHAMPTON) LTD
Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (with a 1-hour lunch)
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
12 Jul 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Recruitment Resourcer/Consultant available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures.
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently.
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams.
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
- Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan.
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities.
- Provide first line support for all enquiries.
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation.
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times.
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates.
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database.
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent people skills and able to adapt to all levels and age groups
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
GCSE or equivalent grade 4/C and above in maths and English desired but not essential.
There is an excellent opportunity to progress onto the level 3 and gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.