Johnston Associates Business Consultants
Are you looking for an Apprenticeship in a successful company? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development? Are you looking for a varied role in a Business Administration position? Well look no further!
This post will provide support and carry out administrative duties in a busy office. The successful candidate will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions under general supervision and lone working. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Opening files on practice management systems
- Carrying out initial checks on files
- Corresponding with clients and/or other law firms by e-mail, letter or telephone to maintain file progression.
- Applying to Land Registry to register completed documents
- Scheduling completed documents and forwarding these to client
- Dealing with accounts teams and systems for funds coming in and leaving the client account.
- Closing and archiving files and updating computer systems
- To undertake personal development and training commensurate with the responsibilities of the job.
- Postal duties
- Ensuring that information is processed within timescales set.
- Implementation of quality processes.
- Assisting and training junior members of staff.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Total hours per week: 35.00
Training to be provided
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional skills Level 2 in maths and English (If needed)
- In-house training to be provided by the employer
Business Administration level 3 Apprenticeship. There are opportunities for progression within the firm once the candidate has completed their App program
GCSE English and Maths – Grade C or above
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.