Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Founded by Director Julie Lawrence in January 2004, Able Personnel UK is a recruitment partner that is focused on providing quality candidates with the right expertise to their clients. The team has more than 30 years’ experience and a solid understanding of the commercial sector.
Having grown primarily through referrals Able Personnel UK has a reputation for showing a great deal of respect to both candidates and clients. The benefit of this is a large database of quality candidates to draw from to present to clients.
A key area of specialisation is providing expertise for all levels of Training and Education, specifically Training Advisors as well as NVQ and End Point Assessors.
Other recruitment divisions include the Commercial Sector for Administrative, Secretarial, and Customer Service, as well as Management, Procurement, Law, Marketing, Sales, Accounting, IT and Finance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Adding CV’s to the database and skilling candidates
- Present candidates to clients – preparing CVs and emailing to clients
- CV searches on the database and job boards
- Reviewing updating and sending out client’s terms of business
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages when needed
- Social Media Management (Jobs posting, company news, etc.)
- Update database (client information and candidate details)
- Sending out mailouts to candidates and clients
- Using various client portals to add CVs to the system for roles
- Advertising jobs on the job boards
- Preparing candidates interview confirmations and emailing to them
- Calling candidates to wish them good luck for interview and make sure they are still attending
- Using the company mobile phone to text candidate details and to contact the Consultants
- LinkedIn Business Development tasks
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adopt a calm approach in high-pressure situations
- Good knowledge of IT
- Good organisational skills
- High level of motivation
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
Your working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm (with a 1 hour lunch) or Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm (with a 30 minute lunch) with a weekly wage of £175.00 – £200.00.
This is a great opportunity to develop your recruitment skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/uy1mi
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.