K.U Pharma Limited
Do you want an apprenticeship that will allow you to gain essential work experience and skills? Are you hardworking and motivated to succeed? If so, Key Training have the vacancy for you!
Our Client is looking for a Pharmacy Customer Assistant Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Prince of Wales Pharmacy are currently recruiting for their new Pharmacy Customer Assistant Apprentice. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who can maintain a customer friendly attitude at all times.
The Prince of Wales Pharmacy is a dispensary store based in Birmingham with a small team of caring and professional staff.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Labelling, dispensing and endorsing of prescriptions.
- Ensure stock is ordered and correct stock levels kept.
- Ensure company procedures are followed and sops are abided by.
- Work with the Pharmacy team in developing additional services and bringing new customers to the pharmacy.
- Help advice customers on minor ailments when appropriate.
- Serving customers
- Keeping shop tidy and presentable
- Replenish stock
- Answering phone calls
Full training will be provided as the successful candidate will also be expected to:
- Assembly and Dispense medications and offer our services to patients.
- Provide advice on minor medical conditions that customers need assistance with.
- Be able to work with the rest of the team in a professional manner to the highest ethical standards and providing excellent levels of customer care.
- Be familiar with dispensing of medication in MDS trays.
- Be familiar with the range of over the counter medicines available from pharmacies.
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Previous experience is referred but not required
- Good teamwork skills
- Be able to empathise with customers/patients
- Good communication skills
- Honesty and hardworking
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours: Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm, Saturday 9-5:30. You will be required to work every Saturday with a day off during the week with a weekly wage of £175
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. On successful completion of Customer Service Level 2, the successful candidate will be enrolled onto a pharmacy assistant course and trained to assist the pharmacist If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/7NXJz
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.