Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for an Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
GR8 Connect’s mission statement is to create, build, and sustain connections. The aim is to empower and offer all candidates a connected route into employment and to develop life skills through comprehensive training and Innovative Pathways that guarantee the skills and knowledge for these candidates to progress in their chosen careers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The jpb role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Research and preparation for registrations of candidates and completing all relevant paperwork checks and adding to the database
- Managing in-house computer systems and CV Library
- Use a diary system
- Pulling reports together
- Booking appointments
- Working on website and social media
- Providing administrative support to the Office Manager (when required)
- Front of house: answer and filter calls, manage post and coordinate deliveries (incoming and outgoing), liaise with clients and welcome visitors
- Meeting preparation: meet and greet
- Assist with filing of papers, administration of client files and collation of relevant documentation for internal or client use
- Database – maintaining and ensuring contacts are up to date
- Raising client invoices
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adopt a calm approach in high-pressure situations
- Good knowledge of IT and social media
- Good organisational skills
- High level of motivation
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
Your working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours per week. Monday – Friday, 09:30 – 18:00, with 1-hour for lunch and a weekly wage of £175.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/6bv6b
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.