Website Kaymans Apparell
House Of Cavani are menswear specialists, widely known for their formal wear collections providing smart stylish apparel in the form of timeless classic three piece suits. Combining solid, stylish Italian tailoring and bold extravagant detailing, House Of Cavani’s clothing are essential for the modern gentleman.
House Of Cavani would like someone to join the team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be welcomed on a journey without limits, free to bring new ways of working to the team and to make the House Of Cavani marketing strategy robust, bringing more best practice processes into the department for improvement and adoption.
Duties will include:
- Keeps work environment clean for other employees and for customers
- Attends team meetings to stay up to date on the latest sales and new products
- Demonstrates how a product functions to potential customers
- Answers the phone to deal with any customer queries
- Uses experience and ongoing training to strengthen sales skills
- Provides guidance to customers based on their previous purchases
- Helps customers find products that fit their needs and desires
- Acts as a liaison between customers and managers
- Meets with other employees to discuss upcoming sales
- Adheres to company policies and procedures in order to be effective in selling
- Interacts with co-workers in a positive light and promotes overall sales via teamwork
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
Functional Skills, if required
- Apprenticeship standard
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.